The College Game Plan.
The essential tools, the proven formula and the expert guidance athletes need to secure offers from college coaches nationwide.
Monthly PlanPay as you go. No Contract. Cancel any time.
Includes ALL program features.
- Pay as you go. No Contract. Cancel any time.
- 30-day full refund policy.
Features included in both plans:
- Custom recruiting website with video, designed & managed for you
- College Tracking Reports generated to help monitor your college recruiting activity
- Personal email introductions composed & sent directly to college coaches nationwide
- SAS College Recruiting Playbook + weekly expert guidance to keep you on track
- College Search Tool with 15 search criteria
- Inclusion in the SAS National Prospect Report for added exposure to college coaches
- Scheduled follow-up correspondence written & sent to coaches on your direct behalf
- Private 30-minute strategy sessions with a college recruiting expert every month
Not sure which plan to choose?
Need a game plan without the long term commitment?
Get started on the SAS Monthly Plan for $197 and receive red-carpet treatment for as long as you need the help. Pay as you go with no contract and cancel your membership anytime.
SAVE BIG if your college recruitment lasts >15 months.
Career Plan is the BEST VALUE for high school freshmen, sophomores & most juniors. Pay one investment of $2,997 and receive The College Game Plan for the athlete’s entire HS career.
SAS made it possible for our son to be exposed to colleges and programs he never would have considered without their system. Through SAS, our son made contact with the amazing college where he will continue his football career. We couldn’t be more pleased with our return on this investment!Mindi, parent
SAS did a tremendous job in creating a professional web-based profile of Tyler’s baseball & academic achievements and in working with us to target the schools he was interested in. It was a terrific experience working with the SAS team as they were with us side by side the entire time.Gary, parent